Monday 5 August 2013

2013 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt (2013SPSH) - clouds

Yesterday I introduced you to the Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt (forthwith known as 2013SPSH).
I'm going to try and cross one item off the list every day with an updated list to show how I'm getting along at the end of the week.

Item 12.
A cloud in the shape of something (please specify what you see).

When I looked out of the bedroom window and saw this cloud formation late yesterday afternoon the first thing that popped into my mind was.........

hope these gorgeous fluffy white clouds made you smile...........

7 comments:

  1. Good morning, Maggie! What a fun project. We are still at cabin with expensive, slow internet so I could not do this!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always enjoyed cloud watching. Saturday we kept our eyes on very angry clouds, watching for a hint of a tornado. Earlier in the summer as we traveled throughout West Texas, very flat prairie land, we saw Abraham Lincoln's profile looking down. We wondered what he would think of us today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A blue sky and fluffy clouds always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great sense of humor! I love your puffy Simpson clouds -- MAGGIE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a cloud in the sky here today, so I'll just sit back and smile at these fluffy Normandy clouds. '-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Simpson sky and I love the puffy white clouds. A beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your visit just made my day!